Suggestions On Getting A Sponsor

Hello,

I posted several messages to this list earlier this month about getting my package sponsored. Lots of people gave me great suggestions on how to improve the packing and other general ideas. However no one seemed interested in uploading the package. I have been monitoring this for for a month now and it looks like other people might be having a similar experience. Is there a better resource for actually finding some one to upload a package. I have tried posting a message to http://mentors.debian.net/phpbb/ but that forum seems to be a little on the dead side.

I am sure that the developers on this list are pretty busy and I understand why taking on additional tasks can be a burden, but I am really interested in getting this package uploaded. I will do whatever it takes to make sure that the package is of high quality and is maintained in the proper fashion. If anyone has any suggestions as to where I can look for a sponsor, or how to better represent myself and the package so that people might take an interest it would be greatly appreciated.

Once again here is the package info:

Source: streamline
Section: web
Maintainer: Michael MacFadden <mike@macfadden.org>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.0.0)
Standards-Version: 3.6.1

Package: streamline
Architecture: all
Depends: apache | apache-ssl | apache-perl | apache2, php4 | php4-cgi | libapache2-mod-php4
Suggests: php4-mysql, php4-pqsql
Streamline is an web-base on-demand streaming media server.  It allows
users remotely browse their media library and choose what media they
would like to stream.  Streamline has a robust web-base administrative
interface which allows users to configure every aspect of the server.
Streamline supports visual themes which allow users to customize the
server to match the scheme of their existing web site.
.
In addition to browsing the media library, Streamline allows users to search for media based on attributes such as title, artist, genre, etc. Streamline
also provides a download server and a file information view that will show
stream properties as well as media meta info (ID3, Vorbis Comment, etc).

The upstream home page is:

http://streamline.sourceforge.net

The binary and source packages are available here:

http://www.macfadden.org/~mike/debian/

Thanks.
Michael MacFadden