RFS: hibernate

Hi all,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my Debian package "hibernate", a suspend
script for Software Suspend 2.  This script also works with ACPI
suspend-to-RAM too.  Pmdisk may work, but is untested.

The package can be found at http://cp.yi.org/apt/hibernate/

Cheers,

Cameron.

Package: hibernate
Section: utils
Installed-Size: 161
Maintainer: Cameron Patrick <cameron@patrick.wattle.id.au>
Architecture: all
Version: 0.98-1
Replaces: suspend-script (<= 0.94-1)
Depends: dash
Suggests: grub, kernel-patch-swsusp
Conflicts: suspend-script (<= 0.94-1)
Filename: ./hibernate_0.98-1_all.deb
Size: 41208
MD5sum: 4a69906f8356a6f7c9fc433a8b63c7c5
 This script provides a way to activate software suspend functionality
 in the kernel.  Currently it requires Software Suspend 2 which is not
 in the stock kernels; however a patch can be downloaded at
         http://softwaresuspend.berlios.de/
 .
 The script can take care of loading and unloading modules, various
 hacks needed to get some video cards to resume properly under X,
 restarting networking and system services.  It can be extended by
 writing new "scriplets" which run at different parts of the suspend
 process.