RFS -- libgeo-coordinates-vandh-perl -- Convert and Manipulate telco V and H coordinates in perl

Currently seeking a sponsor for this and another perl package I
authored. Packages are lintian clean, and I've been maintaining my own
packages for personal use for years, I've just spent the entire weekend
reading the debian policies, and the new maintainers guide. I think some
of my packages are ready for the outside world. :-)
The scripts themselves have been in CPAN for a year in one case, and in
the case of this one, 8-9 months.

License is the standard "redistribute and/or modify under the same terms
as Perl itself".

Package: libgeo-coordinates-vandh-perl
Section: perl
Installed-Size: 36
Maintainer: Paul G Timmins <paul@timmins.net>
Architecture: all
Version: 1.10
Depends: perl (>= 5.6.0-16)
Filename: unstable/libgeo-coordinates-vandh-perl_1.10_all.deb
Size: 7268
MD5sum: 586baab1baa0dfed6a1da393ef2a6eb2
 Currently this package supports the translation of V+H to Lat/Long,
 and mileage calculations between two V+H coordinates.
 Results are returned in decimal degrees for V+H to Lat/Long, and
 Miles for distance.
 Future versions will convert Lat/Long to V+H coordinates.

http://www.telcodata.us/debian/unstable/libgeo-coordinates-vandh-perl_1.10.dsc
http://www.telcodata.us/debian/unstable/libgeo-coordinates-vandh-perl_1.10.tar.gz
http://www.telcodata.us/debian/unstable/libgeo-coordinates-vandh-perl_1.10_all.deb
http://www.telcodata.us/debian/unstable/libgeo-coordinates-vandh-perl_1.10_i386.changes