RFS: streamline

All,

Hello, I have been having a hard time finding a sponsor for the streamline package. I have never tired to get a package uploaded before and it is totally possible that I am being way to impatient. Quite a few people have helped me out on this list by correcting some errors in my original package, however I am not sure if anyone is actually in interested in uploading the package for me. Streamline a web-based streaming media server written in PHP4 Streamline is an web-base on-demand streaming media server.

The upstream home page is:  http://streamline.sourceforge.net
The deb package is available here:  http://www.macfadden.org/~mike/debian/

Currently, the package is lintian clean on my machine. Running linda on the package gives this output:

W: streamline; /var/cache/streamline/.media_info_cache has a non-standard directory permission (0755:www-data/www-data). W: streamline; /var/lib/streamline/.sqlitedb has a non-standard directory permission (0755:www-data/www-data).

However both of these directories need to be writable by the web server process since one contains the database files that store the configuration and the other is a cache that is maintained by the PHP scripts running in server. A lot of PHP web apps do this in Debian (gallery, horde2, etc) so I think this is ok. I have installed it on my local machine and it installs and runs just fine. If anyone is interested in sponsoring this let me know. Or if you were already looking at it for me and I am just being impatient then tell me to cool my jets ;-). I am a really interested in getting this uploaded cause several perspective end users have expressed that they use Debian and wish there were a package for it. I am willing to work with a sponsor and will be very diligent in maintaining the package. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Michael MacFadden