Re: RFS: viewglob -- A graphical display of directories referenced at the shell prompt

Hi Stefan,

You wrote:

> that's a nice little program. Just one suggestion:
> Add a viewglob session type to the KDE konsole by including the
> file /usr/share/apps/konsole/viewglob.desktop

OK, I'll go ahead and add it.  Have you tested it?  I don't use KDE so
can't do so myself.

It will be a little while before I put up a new source package, since
I'm waiting to hear back from upstream about a possibly problematic
compiler warning.

regards,

GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544