Re: RFS: libmarc-record-perl (wnpp #251875)

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 06:55:01AM -0600, David Everly wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 11:41:15AM +0200, Florian Ragwitz wrote:
>
> > You probably should ask some member of the [1]debian perl group
>
> Is this done by subscribing and sending a message to
> debian-perl@lists.debian.org?

Yes. You could also use the tracker at the alioth page I think.. there
is already a tracker item for libmarc-record-perl, IIRC.

> > or join it yourself if you intend to package some more perl modules.
> >
> > 1. http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
>
> I've browsed this site.  Not trusting my own eyes, I asked Google to
> help me:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=join+site%3Apkg-perl.alioth.debian.org
>
> I'm not sure I can see a process for joining.  Is there a page with this
> information (I'm not a Debian Developer)?

There is no strict procedure to join it, AFAIK. I think introducing
yourself on debian-perl@l.d.o and getting an alioth account would be a
good beginning..

Regards,
Florian