Re: RFS: bandwidthd - tracks network utilization per ip and draws graphs.

> > Example output available at http://fjortis.info/bandwidthd/.
> > Any suggestions, comments, flames welcome!
>
> Nice one. I would like to see this included.

Ack. I would like to sponsor it but it does not work for me!

I see only this messages repeating every minute:

Previouse graphing run not complete... Skipping current run
Previouse graphing run not complete... Skipping current run

and the webpage says "bandwidthd is collecting data..." and seems not to
be updated.

Also, on start it spews few messages after the program is forked:

Packet Encoding:
        Ethernet
Packet Encoding:
        Ethernet
Packet Encoding:
        Ethernet
Packet Encoding:
        Ethernet

Few things that come to my mind...

 - write the required config steps into README.Debian
 - move TODO paragrah into debian/TODO file (there are extra handling
   methods for a such file)
 - do not confuse with megabyte (m, MB, 10^6) and mebibyte (M, MiB, 2^10)

Regards,
Eduard.
--
VI ist kein Editor, das ist ein Eingabestrom-Modifikator.
		-- Michael Kleinhenz