RFS: akregator - RSS feed aggregator for KDE

Hello!

I'm looking for sponsor for the $SUBJ (and I would like to start my NM
application too). The will be available soon at :

  deb http://www.kalyxo.org/debian unstable main

and is already at

  http://amaretto.inria.fr:8080/~mc/akregator/

here you have the official releases :
  http://amaretto.inria.fr:8080/~mc/akregator/vanilla/
  (official site has not been updated, you can find them on [1] too)

Here's the whereabouts of the package:
 o ITP Bug : 251871 (reported by Peter Rockai, but owned by me with his
   agreement. he is btw in Cc:)
 o the package is lintian and linda clean
 o he builds in pbuilder

Version: 1.0-beta4
Upstream Author: Stanislav Karchebny
 aKregator is a KDE RSS aggregator. It supports the best known metaphors
 from existing aggregators. It also facilitates good integration with KDE
 by maintaining an interface similar to Konqueror and KMail.

best regards.

 [1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/akregator/
--
Pierre Habouzit