Mail notifications package

While waiting for Goedson Teixeira Paixao to upload my gnome-ppp package
to debian, I made another package.

It's mail-notification. A little system tray icon that notifies you
about incoming mail. The package is using the great cdbs and looks like
it works. The only problem is that we should know the some .png icons
authors' names (see AUTHORS and debian changelog). Looks like the images
are from GNOME packages, but we need to know exactly, I sent the mail to
upstream. Excepting that, please report any problems with package. You
can find it at http://mentors.debian.net/

--
Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru>