RFS: kdetrayproxy -- Enable KDE systray icons outside of KDE or when using another WM

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : kdetrayproxy
  Version         : 0.2
  Upstream Author : Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@kde.org>
* URL             : http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10660
* License         : GPL
Description : Enable KDE systray icons outside of KDE or when using another WM

 KDE tray proxy is an auto-loaded KDED module that allows docking of KDE
 systray icons even without a window manager supporting the KDE tray
 protocol. It keeps systray icons working even when running KDE with other
 window managers.
 Additionally, it allows docking of KDE systray icons in the GNOME panel.

 If you want to give it a try you can find the package at:
 deb http://www.teco.edu/~biebl/debian/ unstable main

 Package is linda/lintian clean.

 I know that openbox contains a binary that intends to do the same.
 Unfortunately I never got it to work whereas this  package works
 flawlessly for me. Besides, I didn't want to install a
 complete WM just for getting this kind functionality.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (499, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.7
Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8