Re: Web Application Package

I found a package to look at, so I guess I'll find my answers there.

The process of becoming a new maintainer seems kind of complex, but what I need now apparently is an Advocate. Where could I find one? I don't know any IRL, so I should find someone from somewhere over the net. Anyone up for it? ;)

--
Mattias Nordstrom