Re: GNOME PPP uploaded to mentors.debian.net

On Пнд, 2004-06-28 at 18:41 +0200, Thomas Hood wrote:

> >        This manual page documents briefly the
>          gnome-ppp command.
> Superfluous.
Removed.

> >       This  manual  page was written for the Debian
> >       distribution  because  the  original  program
> >       does not have a manual page.
> Save this for the AUTHORS section.
Removed.

> >      gnome-ppp is a GNOME program for easy config-
> >      uring and dialing  PPP  dialup  accounts.
>     ... for configuration and control of PPP dialup accounts.
Fixed.

> >      It uses  wvdial as its dialing backend and stor-
>     gnome-ppp is a front end for wvdial.  Thus, PPP
>     accounts set up using gnome-ppp can be used if
>     you run wvdial from the command line.
Fixed with some corrections.

> >      Currently it only supports one account per user,
> Don't document features that are only promised.
Removed.

> >      GNOME   PPP   can   also   dock   into   your
>     In the setup dialog you can configure gnome-ppp
>     to provide connection information in the desktop
>     notification area.
Fixed with some addition.

> >      These  programs  follow the usual GNU command
> Superfluous.
Removed

> >      A summary of options is included below.
> Superfluous.
Removed all, excepting --version, that's reckognized by gnome-ppp and
shows its current version.

> >      For a complete  description, see the Info files.
> These files are not included so they should not be mentioned.
Oh, yep, removed.

Changes will be available in next package revision (I don't think it's
good thing to upgrade the package just because of manpage upgrade, I
have 5 package revisions already, so I won't update it now)

--
Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru>