Re: Packaging question

On Пнд, 2004-06-28 at 17:48 +0200, Laszlo 'GCS' Boszormenyi wrote:

>  Delete them after 'make install' from debian/rules . You may tamper
> with the Makefile as well, but be it as a last resort, only if the 'make
> install' create big files/files after a long calculation etc, you got
> the idea.
Okay understood. I didn't want to alter Makefiles, because my package
installs empty docs files in /usr/doc, but It looks like it's impossible
to build a deb package w/o total Makefile.am & configure.in fixing,
because crappy build environment, generated by some old buggy version
Anjuta. The software is UrlGfe (http://urlget.sf.net). I'm stuck.

--
Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru>