mutiple binary package

Hi

i want to build 2 packages that install two different versions of the same program.

everything is shared between the 2 packages except the binary files.

i try to use the dh_make in multiple binary mode, but there is not a lot of documentation!

i can't share the installation scripts (postinst) like i share the directory creation.

i v' got a dirs file in the debian directory. The directory structure is created for both package. that's great

but my postinst file in the installation script is only created in the first package, not both!

so my questions are:
- is multiple binayr package the good way to do this?
- how cani share my installation scripts between package?

Thanks in advance,

--
Arnaud FLORENT

phone:	(33) 03 20 65 85 80