Re: Looking for a sponsor to upload GNOME PPP

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 01:15 +0200, Laszlo 'GCS' Boszormenyi wrote:

> > http://warqraft.sourceforge.net/temporary/ ;-)
>  Psst, that's look like a dead project.
It's not really dead, but it's only slowly developed on my local
machine, not sf.net ;)

> But be serious; your package has fatal problems:
I expected that. :)

> 1) in the clean target use 'rm -f debian/gnome-ppp.1' otherwise the
> build fails for me,
Okay, fixed...

> 2) configure fails with the following:
> checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
> configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is required for intltool
> Anyway I think as perl is not build-essential, itself should show up in
> Build-Depends even. I gave up here.
Looks like package must build-depend on intltool, that depends on
perl ;) Is that okay?

> Btw is libglade2-dev really needed?
The program uses libglade, it also defined in configure.ac

--
Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru>