Re: Looking for a sponsor to upload GNOME PPP

* Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru> [2004-06-28 02:33:37 +0400]:

> On Sun, 2004-06-27 at 23:36 +0200, Nico Golde wrote:
>
> Psst, okay, download it here:
> http://warqraft.sourceforge.net/temporary/ ;-)
 Psst, that's look like a dead project. But be serious; your package has
fatal problems:
1) in the clean target use 'rm -f debian/gnome-ppp.1' otherwise the
build fails for me,
2) configure fails with the following:
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is required for intltool

Anyway I think as perl is not build-essential, itself should show up in
Build-Depends even. I gave up here. Btw is libglade2-dev really needed?
Side notes: delete the commented out and thus unnecessary lines from
debian/rules, if you separate the build target, then it may be good to
use -a to the dh_* commands, file an ITP in BTS and close it in
debian/changelog etc...

Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS