RFS: asc - Advanced Strategic Command

Hello.

I'm looking for sponsor for my newly created package asc.
ASC (Advanced Strategic Command) is a turn-based strategy game which was
being prepared for packaging for almost 4 years now ;) #77705

I think it's good time for including it in Debian now. After my
discussion with upstream he decided to merge used (non-active anymore)
libraries to his project, so this simplified packaging a little.

Anyway now package is ready.

Here goes rest of relevant information:

Version        : 1.15.0.0
Upstream Author: Martin Bickel <bickel@asc-hq.org>
License        : GPL
Homepage       : http://www.asc-hq.de
 Advanced Strategic Command is a free strategy game in the tradition
 of BattleIsle 2/3. The game is turn-based and can be played against
 human or computer.

Package(s) are available on my homepage: http://skawina.eu.org/asc/

Anyone interested in sponsoring it?
Of course any comments/suggestions on packages are really appreciated too.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska