Excluding some architectures

Hi all,

I'm coming to the conclusion that cernlib can't be ported to 64-bit
architectures without a great deal of work, and I am not sure that it will
be finished before Sarge is released.  I would prefer having no version of
Cernlib available on 64-bit arches in Sarge, as opposed to a completely
broken version.

My understanding is that in debian/control I need to change
"Architecture: any" to the specific list of supported arches, something
like "Architecture: i386 m68k sparc s390 hppa mips mipsel powerpc arm"
correct?

I think there are two other things to fix: changing some master list used
by buildds of which packages to compile or not, and removal of existing
64-bit cernlib packages from the archive.  Who should I contact for each
of these?  And how to keep 64-bit arches from seeing the
"Architecture: all" Cernlib binary packages?

Thanks,