searching mentor and sponsor

Hi folks.

I'm new here (I mean in the debian-devel lists, I'm no new debian-user).

I would like to apply for NM procedure, and for a start, I would like to
find some Sponsor/Mentor ...

I have atm two packages that need some checking :
 * akregator (on http://www.kalyxo.org/debian/). I don't own the ITP,
   but the owner is from the kalyxo initiative too, and he left it to me
 * kickpim (on kalyxo too). Here i own the ITP, but the package is not
   ready at all for debian, and need some Upstream Author work in order
   to be good to package.

next upstream release for akregator will be around the 25th (of june)
and atm, the cvs snapshot is :
 - lintian clean
 - linda clean
 - builds under pbuilder

It stills need some verification from a real DD.

sadly, atm, my gpg key isn't signed by any DD, I'm on it (I'm in Paris,
so it would be reasonably easy to have the requested signature)

regards,
--
Pierre Habouzit

http://www.madism.org/