RFS (take 2): qdu - Graphical disk usage utility displaying scalable histograms

Hello,

I posted a couple of weeks back requesting a sponsor for a
qdu package I created.

The first time I posted an RFS, Frank Lichtenheld pointed
out some areas for improvement in the package.  I made an
updated version based on his suggestions, but the process
stalled there -- I didn't get any interest from anyone
volunteering to sponsor/upload the package.  The package is
now lintian- and linda- clean and builds cleanly in
pbuilder.

In conversations with the upstream author, he was excited
about getting the package included in Debian, so I don't
want to drop the ball on it now.

Here is some more information on the package and its current
status:

ITP bug:

http://bugs.debian.org/250280

upstream web site:

http://artis.imag.fr/Members/Gilles.Debunne/Code/QDU/

Packages available for download:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qdu/

I hope I can find someone willing to help out so that I
don't have to deliver disappointing news to the upstream author.

Please CC me on any replies in this thread.

good times,
Vineet