sponsors and a mix up

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 10:59:00AM +0200, Geert.Stappers@xs4all.nl wrote:

 to debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org

> On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 09:23:11PM -0700, Brian Nelson wrote:
> > I'm placing Paolo Lulli on hold because he still does not have a package
> > in the archive.
> >
> > Paolo, I'd like to see you get some experience maintaining a package in
> > the archive (dealing with bugs report, etc.) before continuing with your
> > application.  Note that co-maintaining a package with a developer would
> > be a great way to get some experience.
>
> See WNPP for packages to maintain.
> Packages available for adoptions can expected
> as packages with a sponsor: the old maintainer.

And where to find sponsors is usefull information for this mailinglist,
 debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
it is now posted here.

The posting with subject "I'm here" reporting stappers@stappers.nl
was unavailable for a while, should have gone to -newmaint@l.d.o.

My apology about the mix up.
Making now this noise, this E-mail, so that other can learn from my mistakes.

> Cheers
> Geert Stappers

P.S.
stappers@stappers.nl is on-line again.