RFS: Scorched3D - 3D artillery game similar to Scorched Earth

Hello dear mentors!

I'm looking for sponsor for my package(s) Scorched3D.
In fact I had two sponsors who already agreed to sponsor it, but then
first of them (Cedric Delfosse) refused because this game doesn't work
on his box for unknown reason. Second one David Martínez Moreno doesn't
respond for my mails since week or so.

Anyway I really think we should have Scorched3D in Debian. It's
awesome and addictive game. Most my Windows-friends can't believe
this game is free (as in beer), and what's more important it's free as
in speech! It's released under GPL license and is very portable (works
on Windows, Solaris, Mac OS X, FreeBSD and of course Linux) so I don't
expect problems with building it on many architectures supported by Debian.

Just take a look at its reviews in many gamers magazines. There are
listed on their main page: http://scorched3d.sourceforge.net/

Ok that's enough advertisements ;)

Here goes relevant information:

* Package name    : scorched3d
  Version         : 37.2
  Upstream Author : Gavin Camp <gcamp@scorched3d.co.uk>
* URL             : http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : 3D artillery game similar to Scorched Earth

 Scorched3D is a game based heavily on the classic DOS game Scorched Earth
 "The Mother Of All Games". Scorched3D adds amongst other new features
 a 3D island environment and LAN and internet play.

Any comments are really appreciated and of course it would be great if
someone would agree to sponsor these packages.

Packages are linda & lintian clean and build fine with pbuilder.
They are tested by my fellows and in addition have been published on
game's main page so they are used by many other people right now.
SourceForge statistics show that it has been downloaded 428 times and
there were no complains on their phorum ;)

If someone is interested in sponsoring these packages he/she can find it
on my homepage: http://skawina.eu.org/scorched3d/

Thanks for reading it.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska