[RFS] kdiff3 - compares and merges 2 or 3 files or directories

Hello!

I maintain the kdiff3 package for many months now.
I wrote a man page and solved an unreproducible bug.
My changes where included in upstream.

It is already included in Sarge, but my former sponsor
is not reachable for me. So I'm looking for a new sponsor
(and hopefully mentor). The new version solves two (AKA all)
bugs reports of the package.

kdiff3 is a graphical diff. I think the most useful benefit
to many other diff programs is that the difference is shown
by character, not by line. Additionally, it integrates well
into KDE.

Packagename:    kdiff3
Version:        0.9.86-1
KDiff3 compares two or three input files and shows the differences
line by line and character by character. It provides an automatic
merge facility and an integrated editor for comfortable solving of
merge conflicts. KDiff3 allows recursive directory comparison and
merging as well.

Of course, the package lintian and linda clean. It can be found at:
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~eikes/debian/kdiff3/

Ciao,
                Eike