Re: UTF-8 changelog?

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 11:36:14PM +0000, Magos?nyi ?rp?d wrote:
> A levelez?m azt hiszi, hogy Jeroen van Wolffelaar a k?vetkez?eket ?rta:
> > > changelog, then lintian figured out that I do an NMU. So I also
> > > converted control.
>
> > Use the -e'Your Name <youremail@provider.net>' to dpkg-buildpackage, in
> > ASCII (you need to have write your name without any non-ASCII, that is,
> > non-7bit, characters).
>
> > So in the latter case, write your name in debian/control in UTF-8 too.
>
> It is already done. Now I have to tell gnupg my name in UTF-8. But how?

Use the -k<keyid> flag of dpkg-buildpackage, see dpkg-buildpackage(1)
for details. See debuild(1) if you use that, you can have several of
these flags hardcoded there (at least your Key ID, since on your
account, that won't change ever). You'll also need it anyway when you're
sponsoring.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar