Sponsor for GEthWake (Graphical PC-Switcher using Wake-ON-LAN) wanted (corrected)

[Sorry that I've forgotten to place sources as well a binaries when I was writing the previous post on this subject]
Hello, debian-mentors!

I am looking for a sponsor for gethwake I'm currently developing and packaging.

 GEthWake is a graphical (GTK2-based) tool used to send Magic WOL
 packets over the net.
 .
 WOL is an abbreviation for Wake-on-LAN. It is a standard that allows you
 to turn on a computer from another location over a network connection.

The current project page is [http://linux.iatp.by/projects/gethwake/]

There is a repository with sources and binaries for i386 architecture located on my website:

deb http://linux.iatp.by/debian/ ./
deb-src http://linux.iatp.by/debian/ ./

AFAIK, the package complies to the Debian Policy (there is no output of linda and lintian)

I hope somebody (maybe, author of the relative _etherwake_ package) will accept my request to place gethwake in the official Debian repository.

Thanks everyone.

Sincerely yours,
Pavel Kustov			mailto:pk@iatp.by