Re: Someone with access to non-i386 architecture needed.

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 03:29:25PM -0700, Paul Telford wrote:
> > I prepared package of imgseek for Debian (it's now in unstable), but
> > unfortunatelly it fails to build on every non-i386 architecture.
>
> It looks like you are confusing Architecture all/any.  If your package
> really needs to be built on all architecures then you should do so in the
> binary-arch section of debian/rules rather than binary-indep.  Otherwise
> please adjust your Architecture line in debian/control to read "all".

Arrrrgh. Firstly I wanted to split it to two debs, later I resigned from
that but my preliminary changes has left.
Thanks for pointing it out to me, the most obvious things are the
hardest to find usually ;)

> This is documented in http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ and
> elsewhere.

Yes I know. I just didn't remember that I made those changes, and
I didn't even think from this point of view.

Thanks again for your comments.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska