Re: Someone with access to non-i386 architecture needed.

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> I prepared package of imgseek for Debian (it's now in unstable), but
> unfortunatelly it fails to build on every non-i386 architecture.

It looks like you are confusing Architecture all/any.  If your package
really needs to be built on all architecures then you should do so in the
binary-arch section of debian/rules rather than binary-indep.  Otherwise
please adjust your Architecture line in debian/control to read "all".

This is documented in http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ and
elsewhere.

HTH,

--
Paul Telford | 1024D/431B38BA | pxt@debian.org | paul@droflet.net
       C903 0E85 9AF5 1B80 6A5F  F169 D7E9 4363 431B 38BA