Re: Request for retrying build of libopenhbci-plugin-ddvcard on arm

* Goswin von Brederlow [Sun, 06 Jun 2004 19:24:49 +0200]:

> > P.S.: Of course, if there is a better place to ask about a build on a
> > specific arch, I'll gladly take any advice.

> arm@buildd.debian.org ?

  is this the right place to ask for a rebuild? i posted in debian-arm@l.d.o
  some time ago (see #251284 if interested), but got no response from
  the porters.

  also, is that address documented anywhere?

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read.
                -- Mark Twain