Request for retrying build of libopenhbci-plugin-ddvcard on arm

Hi.

Some four weeks ago, a build on arm of libopenhbci-plugin-ddvcard failed
because libopenhbci14 had not yet been uploaded for that arch (and
switching to "Arch: all" -dev files with tight dependencies causes this
the -dev package to be uninstallable on arm).
I've requested a rebuild on debian-arm approximately two weeks ago.
Could someone with the ability to build arm packages (or influence on
the buildd) see to the binary package being compiled?
Given that it has compiled well on 10 other archs and the previous
versions compiled well on arm, I don't expect problems building it.

Kind regards and thanks in advance

Thomas

P.S.: Of course, if there is a better place to ask about a build on a
specific arch, I'll gladly take any advice.

--
Thomas Viehmann, <http://thomas.viehmann.net/>