Rekall - Comments please.

Hi,

I've been working on packaging Rekall - a KDE-based Access-like graphical
database frontend.

I would be interested in any feedback on my packages which are available at:
http://www.edgar.org.uk/debian/packages/

To get it to run you probably need to install my xbsql package as well.
(Someone has issued an ITP for xbsql I believe and I'll go over to using
their version soon.)

To get it to build you will need my libxbase packages.  I built my own
versions of these because a small change was needed in one of the header
files to get rekall to build. (I'm not actually sure what to do about this.
It is a change in the actual source so is a matter for the upstream
maintainer but their has been a new and very different upstream version
released that isn't in debian yet so I'm not sure they are interested in a
change to the earlier version.  Should I contact the debian maintainer?)

This isn't a RFS for two reasons.  Firstly, I think the packages are a way
from being finished.  Secondly, someone else has issued an ITP for this
package but that was 197 days ago and I actually want to use the package
myself and their seems to be quite a few people who would like a debian
package of it.

Anyway, I would be grateful for any feedback on my work.

Edgar.