RFS : sipcalc -- Advanced console-based ip subnet calculator

Hello,

I packaged [1] sipcalc [2] and I'm looking for a sponsor for the
package. I already have the dnstop package in Debian. Sipcalc is lintian
and linda clean and available for review [3].
Bernhard, I am cc-ing this to you, because you sponsor my dnstop
package.

---
Sipcalc is an advanced console-based IP subnet calculator. It
can take multiple forms of input (IPv4/IPv6/interface/hostname)
and output a multitude of information about a given subnet. As
opposed to ipv6calc, all output can be generated using a single
command and thus requires less knowdledge of the different command
line options.
---

Thanks,
Adriaan Peeters