RFS: libogg-vorbis-header-perl

Hi all,

I've just (re-)packaged the Ogg::Vorbis::Header module from CPAN.

Please take a look at the package. This is my first attempt at creating
debs, point out any errors.

I also have some questions, those follow the package description:

This package provides the perl the module Ogg::Vorbis::Header. This module
presents an object-oriented interface to Ogg Vorbis files which allows user
to view Vorbis info and comments and to modify or add comments.

More information on Ogg::Vorbis::Header is here:

http://search.cpan.org/~dbp/Ogg-Vorbis-Header-0.03/Header.pm

The package is lintian-clean (0 errors, 0 warnings).

The files can be obtained from

deb http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main

and

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/libogg-vorbis-header-perl/

Questions:
I've kept the architecture field in the control file as any. It has some
inline C code, hence I guess it should be built from source for each
architecture; though the module itself is arch-independent. Hence, I've
installed the module in /usr/share. linda, however, complains:

E: libogg-vorbis-header-perl; Architecture-dependant file in /usr/share.
W: libogg-vorbis-header-perl; Architecture-depedant package installs into /usr/share/perl5.
W: libogg-vorbis-header-perl; Architecture-depedant package installs into /usr/share/perl5.
W: libogg-vorbis-header-perl; Architecture-depedant package installs into /usr/share/perl5.

Though, I guess this is okay, since while building the .deb, just the _i386
version is built.

Should I repackage this in some other way?

Please give me some feedback. If the package looks alright, please
sponsor it :-)

Amit.
--
Amit Shah