Re: Managing Debian packages with Subversion

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 02:13:51PM -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:

> Yes, that way you have a source structure devoid of the .svn
> subdirectories.  I use the attached export script to ease the and build
> process.  It assumes it is run from the project directory and that the
> orig source file and the svn working copy (in a directory called trunk)
> exist in the current directory.

Guess it helps if I include the script that I referenced...

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings