Re: can't install from a local repository - success!!!

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

PS: carefull with File://, apt-get source will create links into the
mirror and debuild will then erase the files from the repository and
replace them when you rebuild.

I guess I don't follow the warnings enough to heed them.

I thought looking at the man page of debuild would help, as I'm not familiar with debuild. But I didn't see a debian package in the repository called debuild. Perhaps it is spelled incorrectly? Or maybe I just missed it.

Eric