Re: Update: Patch needs Sponsor - List of easily NMUed RC bugs

Paul Cupis <paul@cupis.co.uk> writes:

> On Sunday 24 August 2003 14:28, Goswin von Brederlow
> <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:
> > Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org> writes:
> > > Read aj's message tto debian-devel-announce/No.
> >
> > If that list would let anyone subscribe. Something is screwed there.
>
> The post is available here:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200308/msg00010.html

I subscribed to the list so I never considered looking into the
archive for posts (before you mentioned it) thinking I was subscribed
and there were just notraffic.

I guess I shouldn't subscribe to more than one list at a time and
watch for the actual confirms.

MfG
        Goswin