Re: Looking for sponsor for Neverball game package

Max Gilead <gilead@yellow.dyndns.org> writes:

> Hello!
>
> I sent this mail to this list about two weeks ago and nobody volunteered...
> well, this package is rotting on my hard disk and I'd like to upload it
> to the Debian community to use. Is there anything wrong with my application?
> Should I do anything else before applying for a sponsor here?
>
> And this game is really fun! :-) I believe anyone who will volunteer will
> have no problems with this package and a little fun for sure :-)
> ITP URL:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=205048 <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=205048>
> Upstream URL:
> http://aoeu.snth.net/neverball/

I'm not a DD eigther but I would like to try the packages anyway.
Any url where to get them?

How good are you with upstream? He doesn't seem to have a public cvs
repository for his sources. You could apply on
http://alioth.debian.org/ and provide cvs access to the upstream
source and your changes there. Might be easier to coordinate changes
to the source that way.

MfG
        Goswin