Re: debix searches sponsor

Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a sponsor for 2 packages (debix and debix-imager), who
> would have guessed. :)

Hi,

still looking for a sponsor (had some maybes and comments though).

I have checked debix and debix-imager into alioth.

http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/?cvsroot=debix#dirlist

debix-imager: ready for a field test (upload to experimental?)

debix: I left out the soon to be removed binary files (root.tar.bz2,
  kernel and modules) since I don't want to bload the CVS by 45MB. You
  can get eigther generate those yourself or get them from
  ftp://mrvn.homeip.net/debix/ while they are needed. I hope I find
  the time to fix that today.

MfG
   Goswin