PLEASE HELP

First of all I want to send greetings to you all .Let me first introduce myself to you I am a  Ugandan by nationality a, a student of KIGEZI HIGH SCHOOL ,P.O BOX 58 KABALE,UGANDA ,E.A. and  a total orphan.My parents died in 1990.I tried to look for money and now I am in senior five persueing the full course of the uganda advanced certificate of education .Uganda is a land of poverty no employement to vocationals .the stuation is worse.So my main intetion of \writing is to ask you as an organisation to be kind enough so that I can get school fees.I want to ask you to extend my requistoion to some other organisations .Hoping to receive a positive response.

I remain     yours faithfully,

ONYADI IVAN OKWALE

Do you Yahoo!?