GNAT 3.15p

Folks,

I have packaged gnat and gnat-doc 3.15p for Debian on i386, as well as
libgtkada2 (total, 3 source and 9 binary packages).  They are
available for download here:

deb http://users.skynet.be/ludovic.brenta testing main
deb-src http://users.skynet.be/ludovic.brenta testing main

I would be interested in taking over the maintenance of several more
Ada-related packages (asis, asis-programs, gch, gnat-glade, gvd,
libadasockets, adacgi come to mind), as well as add more packages like
the Booch components [1], the Charles library [2] or the GNAT
Programming System [3].  All three are under GPL.

I would like some Debian maintainers to have a look at my packages and
tell me about their remarks.  These are my first attempts at
packaging.

Also, I would like to know if it is desirable to package GDB 4.17 with
a patch from the gnat 3.15p source distribution that makes it
Ada-aware (under a name like gnat-gdb 4.17.gnat.3.15p-1).  To the best
of my knowledge, the current GDB as contained in Debian (gdb
5.3.20030629-2) is not Ada-aware.

Finally, my ISP provides very limited space (50 Mb) for me to upload
my packages; I would like to know if someone can host them in the
future.

[1] http://www.pushface.org/components/bc/
[2] http://home.earthlink.net/~matthewjheaney/charles/index.html
[3] http://libre.act-europe.fr/gps