Re: search a sponsor fvwm-themes

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 12:43:40PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 08:29:48AM +0200, smilebef wrote:
> > I am new here.
> > I have debianized a package named "fvwm-themes".
> > I have it made with instrucktion from original developer.
> > Now this package is so i think ready to test and ready to show to an sponsor.
> > The original developer have me say, how he want.
> > * a entry in the original Makefile.am "deb-dist" and "deb-dist3" like rpm.
> > So i have it done.
> > Also i have the "debian/*" uploadet to cvs-server.
> > Now anybody can load the package from cvs and "make deb-dist".
> >

> Respect the time of other people, help them helping you.
> Tell us how to checkout from the CVS-server.

It was a request from original developer,
he want be independent of maintainers.
And it is, i think so, verry easy to handel with cvs.

you can download the source,
ok, you must make aclocal,
you can now say dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot,
or you can say ./configure && make deb-dist{3},
the rest i wish make automatic.

> > Ok i wait for respond.
> Please, don't wait. Make your self usefull elsewhere.
> Do good work, but DO NOT WAIT.

i think also (: and not realy do nothing.

> > Andrei
> >

> Geert Stappers

Andrei