RFC: Sponsor request convention

I think it would be nice to achieve some kind of convention on the
format of messages requesting sponsors for packages.

I'm thinking something along the lines of the ITP format with the
subject as "RFS: <package-name> - description"

And in the body several pseudo-headers, containing information such as a
long description, the version, homepage and location of the source
packages for your proposed version. Including NM status here (where
applicable) would also be beneficial.

I think it would also be relevent to forbid cross posting into
debian-devel, specific lists such as debian-python, debian-gtk-gnome etc
would work.

Regards,

Rob
--