sponsor and advocate wanted

Hello,

In lieu of the latest sponsoring-related discussions, and after being
frustrated in the past for being ignored, I hereby state that I'd like
to make the effort to become a full-fledged maintainer, if given the
opportunity. I am in the NM queue and I have so far packaged:

tkxcd - a diff front end with a look and feel based on Atria Clearcase
xcleardiff. Similar to tkdiff. Outdated, but upstream has a much
improved version that I'm pushing him to formally release.
csharp-elisp - Emacs C# Edit mode
e2recover - tools to help recover deleted files from ext2 file systems
(This is not the same as package recover)
xsb - A Logic Programming and Deductive Database System. Has been in
preparation for 6 months and in sync with upstream submitting patches. I
have a test package for the 2.5 version but I would be officially
releasing a package with the 2.6 version, now that most things I wanted
to see fixed are getting fixed upstream.

All of this packaging work is available (and hopefully will be made
aptable sometime) at:

http://www.public.asu.edu/~makrists/debian/

To the best of my knowledge, I do not plan to disappear :) Any help
appreciated.

Regards,
Kristis