Re: KDE3 package

On Sat, 2002-08-03 at 22:25, Marc Leeman wrote:
> My reasoning is that I never package anything that I do not use or am
> not interested in (just a matter of still spending enough times when
> work is getting pretty busy), so for a number of reasons I decided to
> package k3b.

Is the project still active? I have thought about packaging it, but it
seemed to be dead. Do you have a URL for downloading the current
packages?

AFAIK Sid will get KDE 3 packages as soon as GCC 3.2 is released and the
standard compiler. I have no idea when that will be though, given the
fact that they planned a release by end of July.

Till