Re: RFS: nvrec

> What about autobuilders, or anyone who might have to do a non-maintainer
> upload of the package at some point in the future?

Autobuilders will have a package that is tailored to their system
(optimised, hence running faster).
Somebody that does a non-maintainer build (not me), will have to check
and modify the debian/rules script.

As I see it, this is the best solution:
if you _do_ an apt-get source, you _do_ want it customised for your
system.

As for the new version, it should work now, since there is a new
version since this morning, but I have a problem with AC_MSG_NOTICE that
does not seem to work on my machines (Never used it before).
Zhe bug seems fixed >:)

--
       greetz, marc

BOFH excuse #322:

Your Pentium has a heating problem - try cooling it with ice cold water.(Do not turn of your computer, you do not want to cool down the Pentium Chip while he isn't working, do you?)
pgp Key ID: 0xD3562DE1
     Key fingerprint = 890C E47F 1589 F240 9CC8  C60C 510A 63D3 D356 2DE1
Linux scorpius 2.4.19-pre4 #1 Tue Apr 2 22:47:06 CEST 2002 i686 unknown