Re: libtool problems during "make install"

Am Freitag, 26. April 2002 10:55 schrieb Craig Small:
> Hello Cajus :),
>   rpath, libtool? Ah yes there is a very long and sad story about this.
> Apparently the latest libtool, or ones from a certain version, fix
> this problem.  Alternatively there is an evil patch somewhere that will
> also fix it.  Look in the archives (debian-devel iirc) for something
> like LIBTOOL_IS_A_FOOL or similar.

Hi Craig!

I've allready fixed this problem after reading all comments on this and
trying out many hints. sysadm-base is rather old and not very well
packaged, so -additionally- there were other simple errors in the configure
stuff. Grrr ;-)

I removed the complete rpath stuff now. Hope it's ok.

Thanks,
-Cajus