DAM Approval

Hi people,

I've been waiting in the DAM approval stage for more than 3 months. That's
pretty above the average. Nobody has contacted me, and I don't think there's
anything lacking in my application. I maintain nearly 10 packages, working
on a new one and plan to package many more. I put a lot of hard work into
those packages, and I kindly request the people who are responsible for
the new maintainer process to review my situation. It will be really a lot
easier for me to fix bugs and contribute if I can get an account.

Regards,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr