Sponsorship for oonsoo and xdiskusage

Hello folks,

I have two packages ready waiting until I get my own account or a
sponsorship, available at the following apt-gettable location:

deb http://www.brfree.com.br/~claviola/debian unstable main
deb-src http://www.brfree.com.br/~claviola/debian unstable main

If you think the packages are ok to be uploaded and would like to sponsor
them, please contact me. Note that oonsoo is currently orphaned and has a
bug tagged serious (#84651) filed against it (which I fixed) and xdiskusage
has been RFP'ed two weeks ago.

Thanks,
Carlos

--
How much Spruce would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck Spruce?
A woodchuck would chuck all the Spruce he could chuck if a woodchuck could