Looking for a sponsor

Hey everyone,

I've packaged selectwm, a simple little gtk app to choose a window manager to
use (or for that matter, any other command to run) upon X startup, or when the
previously picked window manager exits. More information is available at
http://bugs.debian.org/83761 and at http://www.altern.org/ldufresne/selectwm/ .

Debs are available from http://24.18.239.121:3001/~danish/debian/ and
accessible via apt with:
deb http://24.18.239.121:3001/~danish debian/
deb-src http://24.18.239.121:3001/~danish debian/

Anyone care to sponsor this? Its pretty stable, mostly bug-free, and shouldn't
need that many uploads (probably only one)... plus I'm currently being
processed as a new maintainer.

thanks,

-chris
--
"Meat. They're made out of meat."

"It's better than bad, it's good!"

(I subscribe to all lists that I post to; please do not Cc me on list
reply)
Chris Danis                                 screech@mad.scientist.com
                                                   screechco@home.com
                                                     dadanish@usa.net