Bugs not closed by installer
Yesterday my upload of gql got installed. However, only some of the
bugs in the changelog have been closed. Has anybody a clue why
dinstall didn't close the others and what to do about them (close them
In the 'package installed' mail the installer tells me:
Closing bugs: 104693 105938 87298 87309 97112 98114
However the relevant part of the changelog reads:
gql (0.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Now using uCXX.
* Integrated gql-drivers (closes: #105938).
* Integrated GDBI.
* Removed gql-config script, now using pkg-config (closes: #119112).
* Integrated NMU fixes (closes: #87298, #87309).
* Move to to non-US due to postgresql dependency (closes: #97112).
-- Andreas Rottmann <email@example.com> Mon, 02 Nov 2001 12:39:27 +0200
gql (0.0.6-2.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Use libltdl3, not libltdl0 (closes: #98114, #115365).
* Don't build-depend on libstdc++2.10-dev (closes: #104693).
* Only call ldconfig in 'libgql0.postinst configure' (lintian).
-- Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:33:53 +0000
gql (0.0.6-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Bugsquash party NMU.
* Fixed build dependencies - should build with a real libsigc++ now
(closes: #66014, #71359).
* Removed duplicate build dependency on libglib1.2-dev.
* Removed redundant call to dh_testversion (caused lintian error).
-- Colin Watson <email@example.com> Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:15:17 +0000
Thanks for any hints,
Andreas Rottmann | Dru@ICQ | 118634484@ICQ | firstname.lastname@example.org
Georg-Rendlweg 28 | A-5111 Bürmoos | Austria | Europe
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc
Fingerprint | DFB4 4EB4 78A4 5EEE 6219 F228 F92F CFC5 01FD 5B62