Help for documentation

Hi to all,
First I am sorry if the question is off topic, it is few time I read this list but I  really need help.
I produced my first debian package, it is installable via dpkg and it works!
We have a mirror of the debian distribution, and I like to setup the package in the web
server under a local hierarchy. But I am stuck, I don't know how to do it! :((((
I have seen files named Packages and Contents, how these file are produced?
Is there any documentation about this, that I can read?
Thank you for your help,
Andrea Fino

Andrea Fino                                 Nic-hdl: AF780-RIPE
FASTnet SpA                              E-mail:  af@fastnet.it
1, Via O. Zuccarini                      Web:     http://www.fastnet.it/
I-60131 ANCONA (ITALY)      Tel/Fax: +39 071291311 / 0712900430
FASTnet is:  associated to RIPE,   MS Certified Solution Provider
             Cisco Premier Partner,   Lotus Business Partner,
             IBM Business Partner.